Monday, April 25, 2011

Alex and Kateri



Here are a few pics I took before the Triduum that I never downloaded until now.

Alex is so engrossed by his book, he's oblivious to his surroundings!

Kateri sewed her pajama pants. She's very proud. Even with a perfectionist mother leaning over her shoulder while sewing.

It has truly been an amazing Lent. God has tested me a lot this year! I didn't get to do what I wanted for Lent ie. spiritual reading, etc. God had other plans that were better such as practicing to curb my temper and to learn the art of PATIENCE! Very hard for me on both accounts.

We are still waiting to hear back on the house we made an offer on. The owner agreed, but it's a short sale soon to go to foreclosure. We have been waiting a month now. The bank is trying to figure out if they will accept our offer. So... even if they do accept it within the next 10 business days, we are homeless! We must be out of here by June 3rd. Aram only has Fridays off, so we'll be moving May 27th. Probably put our stuff into storage and live w/ Aram's dad until we can move into the house or find another one. Fun times. Fun times!

I don't care if we're homeless for a little bit. I just want to know if they will accept our offer, or please tell us what they will accept. Keep praying, please!!

No comments: