Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your prayers. We got the house! For $5000 more, but we don't care. Closing day is June 23rd which of course we will be in Ohio on vacation. Our realtor will have to be our POA b/c I can't move the vacation. My Colorado relatives have planned their trip to Ohio at the same time.
I will be taking pics once we move in.
Also our house was sold today. I'll miss our little starter home.
Here are some before and after pics of our yard. I had tons of good pics, but they are gone from my computer after that virus hit. I'm very bummed. I will upload the missing pics after we are settled into our house. I have them saved onto disc. It's just a matter of doing it.
2 comments:
Congratulations I know how you have wanted this happen. What fun decorating a new home. Auntie Nancy K.
Oh, what happy news. Good things come to those who wait and you HAVE waited. Best Wishes!
Kathy Holley
Post a Comment