What a beautiful Triduum we had this year!! We celebrated Holy Thursday and Good Friday at our parish. On Holy Saturday, we went to the cathedral in Manchester to be there for some friends who came into the Church. Their whole family (7) did!! It was a 3 1/2 hr. mass with 2 bishops, 2 priests, and a deacon celebrating the mass. It was so beautiful and the kids did amazing. Will slept from 9 PM on. We got home at 12:30 AM. I can't tell enough people, but our new bishop is just AMAZING!
The next morning we woke up to a treasure hunt for the kids' Easter baskets. Then Aram made pancakes. Next on the agenda was the egg hunt. It was so cold with flurries everywhere. Alex and Kateri are still missing eggs. Aram and I hid them harder this year b/c they had prize eggs as well. So I know what they are doing this afternoon!!
After the fun came 3 hours of cooking for the Easter meal. Aram's Dad and 2 of his brothers came. Then one of his Aunt and Uncle's from MA and the fam came up as well. It was such a fun day!!
 |
| 12:30 AM |
 |
| Getting ready for the hunt |
 |
| Oops! I tripped. I'm ok. I'll pick them up, Mommy, don't worry! |
(Aunt Nancy you are the biggest help in the world!! Thank you!!) We even went for a walk, well most of us... Will succumbed to sleep. Holidays should always be celebrated with family! Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you all and Happy belated Birthday to Luke and Alex!!!
Post a Comment