Monday, April 9, 2012

Alex



The new bike Daddy and I bought you

Happy 12th birthday, Alex!!  Now this birthday makes me feel really old!  I cannot believe you are almost a teen!  You definitely act like a tween.  You want to be a kid, but you want to have more freedoms as well.  This is a learning experience for Daddy and I as we go down uncharted territories.  I am sorry for you being our trial and error.  It is NOT easy being the oldest... trust me I know.  Hopefully you won't be too messed up.  Ha!   I am very proud of you; I just don't tell you enough.  We'll see what this year brings us with you probably going to school.  You will have so much fun and more responsibilities.  I just want you to stay the loquacious, happy boy you are.  Please don't turn into the sullen teenagers that your Dad and I were.  We love you very much and will continue down this new road with you.  May God help you become the man He wants you to be when you grow up.

No comments: