| So sad to have ice cream cake... |
| Will actually blew out the candles and we had to relight them for Luke! |
| All the boys are really into Revolutionary battles |
Happy 7th birthday, Luke! I can't believe you are so big now and almost done with 1st grade!! I am very proud of all the hard work you have done and the amazing pictures you draw. I'm sorry that sometimes you get "forgotten" because you are so quiet and the others ask for more of my attention than you do. I love you very much and always think of you. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with you and teach you and just watch you change from a little boy to a big one. You are still Will's absolute favorite friend and worst enemy. Sometimes you two will drive me crazy!! Daddy and I love you very much. Enjoy your 7th year of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment