| Parade of Athletes |
| Kateri's 400 meter run--1:28 |
| Relaxing before the long jump |
| Alex's 400 meter run--- 1:13 |
| Luke and Will in the 50 meter dash |
| Kateri in the 4x100--- She was 3rd leg |
| Alex in the 4x100--- 4th leg |
![]() |
| The jump |
Kateri, you didn't make it to State, but I'm so proud of what you did during your first year of track and for running the 400 in a great time for your first time ever. See... I told you you could do it and now it's your favorite race!! Next year you'll be even better.
Alex, great job making it to State in the 400 and the 4x100! Hershey track is almost done for you and I'm proud of how you've tried to become a better athlete. Let's see your "A Game" tonight as Mr. Davis said. Good job you two!! Maybe we'll go to Five Guys afterwards! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment