Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday, Kateri

10 years old!!

Peekaboo, Will!
Happy birthday, Kateri!!
I cannot believe you are in the double digits now!  Where has the time gone?  You are in the 5th grade and still learning at home.  You are blossoming into a beautiful, fun young lady.  You are also very lucky to have the friends you have.  They help to keep you a girl in the midst of 3 brothers.

After

Before
So for your birthday we painted your room and added some items to make a big girl room.  I think it looks pretty good.

Kateri,

You are a beautiful young lady.  We love you very much.  You may fight with Alex often, but you still make him laugh so hard he spews his food.  You can be moody one minute and hilarious the next.  You will help me in the house and have become a second mother to the boys.  Have a fun 5th grade year with soccer, skiing, and track.  This year you will be baking more and sewing bigger projects.  Now that Alex is in school, I will be able to spend more time with you.   (If Will allows it!)  Daddy and I are very proud of you.  May God help you to become the woman you are meant to be when you grow up.  (Despite your mother's parenting skills)

Love,

Mom

No comments: