Alex is officially in school now and loves every second of it. Well, except for choir and 20 minute lunches. All the way home from school until the time he goes to bed is nonstop chatter about his whole day at school. And not to be too prideful...I did a good job of preparing him for school. That actually makes me feel a lot better. I've always wondered how my kids would rank in a "real" school. So for now this school seems to be a great fit. He likes his teachers, friends, and soccer team. The only thing he wishes for is a drama department. He loved learning from Sherri in writing and drama. Thanks, Sherri!! Your writing course is actually helping him a lot this year.
Good luck in school, Alex. May God bless you this year!
1 comment:
Socialites like Alex and Keira will always love school I think. So glad he gets to experience it. Now if we can convince Miss Kateri! :o)
Post a Comment